- Research Scientist
- Room 362, 534 John Kimbraugh Blvd, College Station, TX 77843
- Undergraduate Education
- BEng. Geomatics, University of Zambia, Lusaka Zambia
- Graduate Education
- MSc. Photogrammetry and Geoinformatics, Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences, Stutggart Germany
- MSC. Statistics, Virginia Polytechnic & State University, Blacksburg VA, 24061
- PhD. Geospatial and Environmental Analysis, Virginia Polytechnic & State University, Blacksburg VA, 24061
- Courses Taught
- ESSM 446 / 689 Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) for Remote Sensing - Spring 2019, 2021; co-taught with Dr. Sorin Popescu
- 3D modeling in agricultural and forest ecosystems to support measurement of biophysical parameters (tree height, leaf area index and biomass).
- Local to regional wildfire mapping, wildfire disturbance dynamics and modeling.
- Local to regional land cover change analysis.