- PhD Candidate
- 534 John Kimbrough Blvd, WFES Building, Room 360, 2120 TAMU, College Station, TX 77843-2120, USA
- Research interests include using remote sensing methods to quantify hydrological fluxes in semi arid systems, specifically evapotranspiration.
- Examining woody plant encroachment and its impact on ecohydrology in West Texas.
- Using satellite lidar (Icesat-2) to upscale local ground based evapotranspiration methods to the regional scale.
- Applying classical and machine learning algorithms to accurately classify tree and shrub species.